Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20

Thread: went to Miami for the weekend

  1. #1
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ..and experienced "minoritism"..LOL,,thats not really a word...but wow....what an interesting place....people are either very rich or very poor....and there actually seems to be more rich...all the condos are going for millions...and they are full...where do all these rich folks work...how many lawyers can live in one city hahahaha...

  2. #2
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I cannot even imagine...I have learned with old age that I personally prefer smaller cities...Dallas was looming large and I couldn't wait to get back to Tulsa!!!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    2,892
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    How many citizens are we talking about then?

    Ottawa has over a million, but it somehow seems smaller and less alive than my hometwon of 200,000.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    2,892
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    And twon is Japanese for town, of course.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    once you get around west palm beach and ft lauderdale then miami and south beach...it's hard to tell where one starts and the other ends...but my guess is millions..the "too fast and too furious crowd are deadly on the interstate...we were buzzed by 5 guys on motorbikes weaving in and out of interstate traffic at 100+ mph...almost causing major wrecks....then they just zoomed off an exit ramp...we ran into the same group coming home....must have a death wish or something..my favorite was the art show at Key Biscayne...very nice...I bought a 30 dollar wooden spoon...LOL Pethead thinks I'm nutz.. [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Cherry_pez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    2,194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well that depends on what you plan on doing with the wooden spoon. I have a couple of sick ideas! LOL

  7. #7
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *washing pez's mind out with lysol"....actually it is a lot like the "jelly" making spoon I gave you only the handle is longer, and it has a flat stirring thingy on the bottom of the spoon scoop...like this makes sense LOL

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Cherry_pez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    2,194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh...sooooooooooooooo interesting. Seriously, did you see that the BitterSweet board was handed over to Rae? Another person is leaving the board and THAT really sucks! I am so saddened. Oh, go read the lovely post I did at DeathD efying on things that annoy me...can you tell I am on my period? LOL. I am so embarassed. But not enough to edit it.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah well...Having very little experience with running a board, I may require some help AND it is my intense hope I am only keeping her seat warm for a time!!!

  10. #10
    Inactive Member wildnthewind's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 19th, 2002
    Posts
    2,759
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Cherry_pez:
    Oh, go read the lovely post I did at DeathD efying on things that annoy me...can you tell I am on my period? LOL. I am so embarassed. But not enough to edit it.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yet another reason I likes ya!
    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
    .
    .
    .
    I'm hungry! [img]graemlins/pizza.gif[/img] time!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •